At Caritas Australia, we are grateful for the support of our corporate partners who help ensure that we are able to help the poorest of the poor live a life of dignity, free from poverty.
We would like to thank our current development partner, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, for their generous support of the 'Manage Your Income, Manage Your Life' program. This program is a unique financial management program designed specifically for Australian Indigenous communities and focuses on improving financial literacy and money management skills.
Becoming a corporate partner with Caritas Australia is a rewarding way to highlight your social responsibility. By supporting one of our development programs through corporate donations, you are helping make a real and lasting difference to the world's poor while showing your staff, investors, stakeholders, customers and prospects that you care about a Just World.
One of the world’s largest and most effective humanitarian aid agencies, you can be assured that your corporate partnership with Caritas Australia is helping those in need, regardless of their ethnicity, political beliefs, gender or religion.
Benefits of partnerships:
- Involvement with Caritas Australia’s work, and the opportunity to contribute to life-changing programs overseas and nationally which align with your organisation’s values
- Recognition by the wider community that your organisation is socially responsible
- Satisfaction knowing you are making a difference. Regular feedback from the program you support will be provided
- Promotional opportunities to increase your brand awareness in a positive light
- Engagement opportunities to actively involve your community. Event fundraising at work is a great way to boost staff morale and your organisation's reputation
Interested in Corporate Giving?
For more information or to make a gift please contact Belinda Bourke, Relationships Coordinator by phone 1800 024 413or email email@example.com.