Trusts and Foundations
A charitable trust donation to Caritas Australia helps end poverty, promote justice and uphold human dignity around the world.
FIND OUT MORE
We welcome you to get in touch:
Trusts & Foundations Specialist
P: +61 (0)2 8306 3450
Take a look at where Trusts & Foundations are put to use:
Charitable Trust Donations
Trusts, Foundations and Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs) enable Caritas Australia to deliver aid and development activities that make a real difference to the lives of the poorest of the poor in Australia and internationally.
Caritas Australia is open to discussing different options for partnerships with Trusts, Foundations and PAFs. We can provide specific information on a project of interest to donors, whether it is benefiting communities in a particular country or targeting a specific issue.
Why Caritas Australia?
- Trusted: we are one of Australia’s largest international aid and development organisations and part of Caritas Internationalis, the second largest international and humanitarian network in the world.
- Experienced: we have over 50 years’ experience working in development and partnering with Australian donors.
- Accredited: we are fully accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, which manages the Australian Government’s overseas aid program.
- Accountable: strong reporting and financial systems to meet accountability requirements and demonstrate the impact that your gift makes.
- Effective: low administration and fundraising costs, maintained within 12 per cent, one of the lowest ratios among Australian aid and development agencies.
- Sustainable: we are mandated to maintain a low reliance on Australian government funding so we can continue offering programs and support if government overseas aid is cut.
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status (Item 1) and Tax Concession Charity endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and committed to adhering to ACFID’s high standards of governance, transparency, accountability and financial management.