The challenge begins on Monday 27 February and finishes on Sunday 16 April – Easter Sunday! To enter, simply upload a photo that represents the Project Compassion theme of "Love your Neighbour" to Instagram using both the #LoveYourNeighbour and #ProjectCompassion hashtags during the above dates. Be creative, be original and most importantly, have fun!
Our judging panel will narrow the entries down to a list of finalists and then announce a winner the week after the competition closes, selecting the entry they feel best represents the "Love your Neighbour" theme. The winner will receive a Diana F+ Instant Lomography Camera.
Key challenge rules
- Open to high school students only.
- You must follow @CaritasAust on Instagram.
- You must use both the #LoveYourNeighbour and #ProjectCompassion hashtags in your entry post.
- If there are other people in your photo, please ensure they’ve given you permission to do so.
- You must adhere to our full Terms & Conditions of entry (PDF, 153 KB).
If you have any questions about the challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .