Challenge details (now closed)
If you’re a high school student, we want you to get involved in Project Compassion this year by taking on our Instagram Challenge.
The theme for this year’s campaign is "Love your Neighbour" and we want to see your photos of what you believe this theme means and represents.
The challenge begins on Monday 27 February and finishes on Sunday 16 April – Easter Sunday! To enter, simply upload a photo that represents the Project Compassion theme of "Love your Neighbour" to Instagram using both the #LoveYourNeighbour and #ProjectCompassion hashtags during the above dates. Be creative, be original and most importantly, have fun!
Our judging panel will narrow the entries down to a list of finalists and then announce a winner the week after the competition closes, selecting the entry they feel best represents the "Love your Neighbour" theme. The winner will receive a Diana F+ Instant Lomography Camera.
Key challenge rules
- Open to high school students only.
- You must follow @CaritasAust on Instagram.
- You must use both the #LoveYourNeighbour and #ProjectCompassion hashtags in your entry post.
- If there are other people in your photo, please ensure they’ve given you permission to do so.
- You must adhere to our full Terms & Conditions of entry (PDF, 153 KB).
If you have any questions about the challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .