Cambodia Prison Research Project
Submissions now open!
Caritas Australia is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for an external consultancy opportunity to conduct a Research Project relating to prison programming in Cambodia. This project seeks to develop an evidence-base to inform Caritas Australia’s future prison programming investments in Cambodia and potentially other contexts in Asia in line with our Strategic Directions. Specifically, it aims to ensure future programming has the greatest impact both in terms of:
- enhancing the dignity, well-being, and voice of participants whilst in prison.
- Supporting systemic changes and long-term improvements related to prevention, reintegration, and reduced recidivism.
Interested candidates should submit a simple Expression of Interest (max 4 pages) to Tim Morris, Asia DMEL Lead by 22 May 2022 via Tim.Morris@caritas.org.au, that includes:
- Proposed methodology and timings for each phase of the consultation process and your rates and any additional expenses;
- An outline of your previous experience relevant to this Terms of Reference;
- An indication of your available dates; and availability to complete the consultancy within the specified time frame.
EOIs will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position may be filled prior to the close date if a suitable candidate is found.