Submissions now open!
Caritas Australia is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for an external consultancy opportunity to conduct an End of Project Evaluation for the Integrated Community Development – Urban Slum project, implemented by FJC Learning and Development Center, Inc in Quezon City, Philippines. The evaluation is expected:
- To explore the perceived changes that the project has brought about in the lives of the participants and their communities during the current project period, specifically regarding household income, food security, and health and wellness.
- To identify what is valued, the perceived challenges, and improvement suggestions concerning the approach applied during the project period and specifically during the last year of the project, from both the participants' and the partner staff's perspectives.
- To highlight lessons learned and provide recommendations that will assist Caritas Australia and FCJ to improve future programming.
Interested parties are requested to submit:
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages introducing the evaluator/organisation and how the skills and competencies described above are met, with concrete examples. Please also use this cover letter to indicate the consultants’ availability for the proposed period.
- Technical Proposal: The technical proposal should include an interpretation of the objectives of the consultancy, methodology and work plan, organisation/individual capacity statement, past experience and activities related to evaluation, CVs of the consulting team and their roles in the achievement of the assignment; and details of three professional referees.
- Financial Proposal: A one-page budget of the offer, covering all major anticipated costs.
- Examples of previous evaluation reports for evaluations conducted in livelihoods, WASH or in other sectors
Please send applications or direct any queries to Tim Morris, Caritas Australia Asia DMEL Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 August 2022.